Phoenix, AZ 85014
Salary: $13.50 to $15.00 /hour
Join Valle del Sol in our commitment to provide quality, culturally sensitive integrated primary care and behavioral health services to adults, children, and adolescents in need. Valle del Sol offers a diverse work environment, competitive pay and benefits, and the opportunity for training and advancement
** This ad is for 5 locations:
3807 N 7th Street Phoenix, AZ 85014
(2) 334 W 10th Place Mesa, AZ 85201
502 N. 27th Ave. Phoenix, AZ 85009
1209 S 1st Ave. Phoenix, AZ 85003
The Medical Front Desk Administrator is responsible for data collection, data reporting, general administrative duties, and will assist and support Valle staff as directed by the Practice Director. Responsibilities include opening and closing clinic and must be prepared to provide services to clients ensuring a timely client flow through the clinical process. The front desk will be priority; however, the Medical Front Desk Administrator is required to cover the back office when needed as a back up Medical Assistant.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS :
- 21 years or older
- Graduation and diploma from an Accredited Medical Assisting Program.
- 3 years plus experience with office medical procedures and treatments.
- Strong computer skills, including knowledge of Windows environment and Electronic Health Records systems.
- Requires exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Requires the ability to manage multiple changing priorities in an effective and organized fashion.
- Culturally sensitive
- Experience with office medical procedures and treatments, knowledge of insurances, and managed care operations.
- EMR/EHR experience
- TB test and Hep B Vaccine
- CPI (Crisis Prevention Institute) trained or must obtain within 6 months of hire.
- Must possess valid driver’s license and proof of auto insurance.
- Must have or be able to obtain valid Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- Basic Life Support trained or the ability to be trained within 90 days of hire date.
Valledel Sol is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer excellent Employee Benefitssuch as paid time off, paid sick leave, and paid holidays, healthcare, dental,vision, 401k, employee assistance program, voluntary products through AFLAC,company provided life insurance, and company provided short & long termdisability.