Phoenix, AZ 85014
Salary: $18.00 to $19.23 /hour
Join Valle del Sol in our commitment to provide quality, culturally sensitive integrated primary care and behavioral health services to adults, children, and adolescents in need. Valle del Sol offers a diverse work environment, competitive pay and benefits, and the opportunity for training and advancement.
The Program Support Specialist is responsible for the management of the Development Department’s projects; coordinates people and deliverables to ensure said projects are completed on time and produce the desired results; is responsible for negotiating timelines; holds team members accountable to deadlines; and ensures the effective and efficient execution of projects.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Typing of 45-50 wpm, computer literacy to include expertise with Microsoft Office Suite 365 including Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, and other database applications.
- Prior experience with CRM or Donor Database SaaS
- Expertise in setting up virtual meetings using Zoom or web-based equivalent.
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Ability to provide culturally sensitive services
- Must have or able to obtain valid Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- Must possess reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and proof of auto insurance.
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED SKILLS
- Experience in the nonprofit field.
- Competency with donation software including databases and payment processors preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Teams, Planner and other Team’s plugins
- Previous donor management experience
- Physical: Requires sitting or standing for long periods of time and typing.
- Mental: Requires ability to deal with emotional and/or stressful situations, ability to organize and coordinate multiple events within schooled period of time, manage multiple training schedules, and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Environmental: Work is performed in an office setting, conference rooms, and at the various agency sites across the valley.
Valle del Sol is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer excellent Employee Benefits such as paid time off, paid sick leave, and paid holidays, healthcare, dental, vision, 401k, employee assistance program, voluntary products through AFLAC,company provided life insurance, and company provided short & long term disability