Join Valle del Sol in our commitment to provide quality, culturally sensitive integrated primary care and behavioral health services to adults, children, and adolescents in need. Valle del Sol offers a diverse work environment, competitive pay and benefits, and the opportunity for training and advancement
The Nurse Practitioner is responsible for providing patient evaluation, ordering tests, prescribing and medication monitoring services, and providing on-site and/or virtual medical supervision to the patients at our 502 N 27th Ave office and mobile health program patients. Fosters a positive team environment and coordinates regularly with the Director of Mobile Health.
- Provides medical oversight to Mobile RN and MA team members.
- Provides annual training and skills/knowledge verifications.
- Provides critical thinking and strong leadership during mobile testing events and other services.
- Offers patient centered quality care and coordinates warm hand offs to a patient’s Primary Care Physician at Valle del Sol or in the community.
- Engages in boothing events to promote Valle del Sol services.
- Leads the team in an integrated health approach which supports a patient’s physical, mental, and social needs.
- Ensures timely and complete electronic medical documentation.
Valle del Sol serves in the clinic and at community-based events at a variety of locations as assigned. This role requires flexibility in scheduling including early hours, late hours, and occasional weekend events. This individual is part of our clinic at 502 N 27th Avenue location and Mobile Health team. When working mobile events, the Nurse Practitioner helps coordinate event set up, tear down, and follow up is expected.
- State license to practice as an advanced practitioner in the state of AZ with full prescribing authority
- Completion of an RN/NP program
- Board Certified
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Outstanding organization skills and ability to multi-task
- Initiative, creativity, problem-solving ability, adaptability, and flexibility
- Ability to collaborate with professional colleagues as necessary to provide quality care
- Ability to consistently present a friendly, welcoming, and professional public-facing
- Ability to provide culturally sensitive services
- TB Test, Hep B Vaccine, and Immunization records
- Must have or able to obtain valid Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Must possess reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and proof of auto insurance
- Basic Life Support trained or the ability to be trained within 90 days of hire date
- Willingness to take Suboxone waiver training within 90 days of hire date
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED SKILLS
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and EMR
- Membership in professional organizations
- Specialized certifications as applicable
- Prefer knowledge of multicultural populations
- OB experience preferred
- Bilingual Stipend
- Valle del Sol is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer excellent Employee Benefits such as:
- Paid time off, paid sick leave, and paid holidays
- Healthcare, dental, vision, voluntary products through AFLAC, and employee assistance program
- 401k, company-provided life insurance, and company-provided short- & long-term disability
Job Type: Full-time