Salary: $18.00 /hour
Join Valle del Sol in our commitment to provide quality, culturally sensitive integrated primary care and behavioral health services to adults, children and adolescents in need. Valle del Sol offers a diverse work environment, competitive pay and benefits, and the opportunity for training and advancement.
This ad is for two locations:
(Two care coordinators)
*****(One care coordinator bilingual)
8410 W. Thomas Rd., Suite 116
Phoenix, AZ 85037
(One Care Coordinator )
334 W. 10th Place Ste. 100
Mesa, AZ 85201
This individual provides care coordination to children and adult patients enrolled in behavioral health specialty services at Valle del Sol. This individual will work directly with patients to enhance treatment goals and provide case management and coordination of services to increase goal completion and effectiveness. This individual will also carry a caseload size of no more than 110 with mixed acuity levels, which will be appropriately distributed across the team, based on existing referrals and enrolled patient needs.
- 18 years of age or older; and
- Score 9 on ALTA Verbal test; and
- Clinical Intern in Bachelor’s or Master’s degree behavioral health program in good standing; or
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in behavioral health (B.H.) related field; or
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in non-BH related field AND 1 year of experience in a BH setting
- Associate’s degree AND 2 years of experience in a BH setting (1 year must be direct patient contact)
- High School diploma and 4 years of experience in a BH setting (1 year must be direct patient contact)..
- If the applicant has less than four years and/or at least one year of direct care experience, Director approval will be required during the hiring and credentialing process.
- Must have the skills and knowledge necessary to provide the behavioral health services that the agency is authorized to provide and to meet the unique needs of consumer populations served by the agency.
- Must be credentialed as a BHT II within 90 days of hire
- Must be able to demonstrate sufficient knowledge and understanding of human behavior
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Culturally sensitive
- Knowledge of Windows environment and/or Electronic Health Records systems
- TB test
- Must have or able to obtain a valid Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Must possess, reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and proof of auto insurance
- Must maintain current CPR/1st Aid certification
Valle del Sol is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer excellent Employee Benefits such as paid time off, paid sick leave, and paid holidays, healthcare, dental, vision, 401k, employee assistance program, voluntary products through AFLAC,company-provided life insurance, and company-provided short & long term disability