Phoenix, AZ 85014
Join Valle del Sol in our commitment to provide quality, culturally sensitive integrated primary care and behavioral health services to adults, children and adolescents in need. Valle del Sol offers a diverse work environment, competitive pay and benefits, and the opportunity for training and advancement.
The Communication & Graphic Design Manager will be responsible for all written internal and external communication documents including print and electronic statements. This includes composing/writing press releases, marketing collateral, annual reports, internal and external e-newsletters to staff, patients and other stakeholders. Basic graphic design skills to ensure communication documents are visually appealing and easy to digest. Position is 50% writing, 50% graphic design. Writing skillset required.
- Associate of Arts or Bachelor of Arts
- Typing of 45-50 wpm, computer literacy to include expertise with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, and other database applications.
- Knowledge of Windows environment
- Ability to provide culturally sensitive services
- Excellent writing proficiency
- Demonstrated skills in writing and editing.
- Ability to work with diverse stakeholder groups
- Demonstrated success in implementing strong communication campaigns
- Thorough knowledge of media operations.
- Experience with web design, publication, and graphic design.
- Extensive knowledge of social media and emerging communication platforms.
- Competencies in desktop publishing skills and graphic production and design (Experience with Adobe Creative Suite programs including Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
- Ability to adapt to emerging technologies.
- Possess problem solving skills and reasoning ability.
- Ability to work with different levels of stakeholders in a positive manner.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with colleagues that supports a cooperative work environment.
- Must have or able to obtain valid Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- Must possess reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and proof of auto insurance.
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED SKILLS
- Experience in the nonprofit.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Teams, Planner and other Teams plugins
- Previous donor management experience
Valle del Sol is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer excellent Employee Benefits such as paid time off, paid sick leave, and paid holidays, healthcare, dental, vision, 401k, employee assistance program, voluntary products through AFLAC,company provided life insurance, and company provided short & long term disability