Phoenix, AZ 85014
Salary: $13.54 to $19.57 /hour
Join Valle del Sol in our commitment to provide quality, culturally sensitive integrated primary care and behavioral health services to adults, children, and adolescents in need. Valle del Sol offers a diverse work environment, competitive pay and benefits, and the opportunity for training and advancement.
The Administrative Assistant assists the CMO & COO with general administrative tasks for the efficient operations of the organization. Tasks include managing calendars, contributing to projects, making travel arrangements, manage information flow, and preparing reports. The administrative assistant is expected to display exceptional organizational, time management, and communication skills. Familiar with and utilizes office equipment and applications (e.g. outlook, copier/printer, faxing, etc).
*Position will not be Remote candidate must be okay with in-office attendance.
- 18 years old
- High School Diploma/GED and 3 years of similar experience
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Advance skills in MS Office 365, virtual meetings especially in Zoom & MS Teams, internet search tools, working with spreadsheets, managing reports and multiple calendars
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to provide culturally sensitive services
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Must possess reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and proof of auto insurance
- Must have or able to obtain a valid Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Bilingual Stipend
- Valle del Sol is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer excellent Employee Benefits such as:
- Paid time off, paid sick leave, and paid holidays
- Healthcare, dental, vision, voluntary products through AFLAC, and employee assistance program
- 401k, company-provided life insurance, and company-provided short- & long-term disability