Phoenix, AZ 85037
Salary: $42,000.00 to $48,000.00 /year
Join Valle del Sol in our commitment to provide quality, culturally sensitive integrated primary care and behavioral health services to adults, children, and adolescents in need. Valle del Sol offers a diverse work environment, competitive pay and benefits, and the opportunity for training and advancement.
** This ad is for 2 job postings**
The COS Counselor conducts assessments and intakes for individuals ordered by the court for DUI Education, DUI Treatment Groups, Anger Management, Parenting, or Domestic Violence groups. The COS Counselor is responsible for running DUI Education and Treatment Groups and provides community-based resources to assist clients and their families based on their needs. The COS Counselor will also provide therapy as clinically appropriate. The COS Counselor must also be able to travel from site to site to provide intakes and/or facilitate groups, as well as, travel to various community-based organizations to build a database for community services. COS Counselor must also be available to provide back-up assistance to the Court Ordered Services (COS) Program Lead (including help with phones, referrals, compliance notification, outreach and client tracking) when needed. The COS Counselor will also accept and complete administrative asks assigned by the COS Program Lead and Director. COS Counselor will receive direct supervision from Director of Integrated Behavioral Health Services.
- Master’s degree in behavioral health (B.H.) related field; or
- Master’s degree in non-BH related field AND 1 year of BH work experience
- Must have the skills and knowledge necessary to provide the behavioral health services that the agency is authorized to provide and to meet the unique needs of client populations served by the agency, including children, and meet requirements for a BHT or BHP
- Must be credentialed within 90 days of hire.
- Ability to provide culturally sensitive services.
- Knowledge of Windows environment and/or Electronic Health Records systems.
- CPI (Crisis Prevention Institute) trained or the ability to be trained within 90 days of hire date.
- TB test
- Must have or able to obtain valid Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- Must possess reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and proof of auto insurance.
- Must maintain current CPR/1st Aid certification.
Valle del Sol is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer excellent Employee Benefits such as paid time off, paid sick leave, and paid holidays, healthcare, dental, vision, 401k, employee assistance program, voluntary products through AFLAC, company-provided life insurance, and company-provided short & long term disability.