Phoenix, AZ 85014
Salary: $50,000.00 /year
Join Valle del Sol in our commitment to provide quality, culturally sensitive integrated primary care and behavioral health services to adults, children and adolescents in need. Valle del Sol offers a diverse work environment, competitive pay and benefits, and the opportunity for training and advancement.
The Grants Manager will provide strategic, detail-oriented direction to sourcing new and maintaining grant funding for Valle del Sol. Responsibilities will include researching, writing, submitting, reporting, and maintaining a strong portfolio of grant opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or proven equivalent work experience
- 3 years progressive grant writing and development/fundraising experience
- Ability to utilize various fundraising software
- Samples of previous grant proposals
- Knowledge of fundraising research
- Strong communication, people, and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Writing test will be administered
- Must have or able to obtain a valid Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Must possess reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and proof of auto insurance
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED SKILLS
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Creative Writing, Journalism, Communications, English, Business, or Liberal Arts
- Business writing experience
Valle del Sol is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer excellent Employee Benefits such as paid time off, paid sick leave, and paid holidays, healthcare, dental, vision, 401k, employee assistance program, voluntary products through AFLAC, company provided life insurance, and company provided short & long term disability.