Salary: $43,000.00 to $47,000.00 /year
Join Valle del Sol in our commitment to provide quality, culturally sensitive integrated primary care and behavioral health services to adults, children, and adolescents in need. Valle del Sol offers a diverse work environment, competitive pay and benefits, and the opportunity for training and advancement.
**$43,680/year – Master(no license)
**$47840/year – Associate
The Counselor for the Intensive Outpatient Substance Abuse (IOPSA) youth specialty program provides counseling services and coordination of care for patients and families, utilizing individual, group, and/or family approaches as indicated by need. Provides group counseling to adolescents enrolled in the Intensive Outpatient Program. Maintains and manages a caseload size of up to 20 patients receiving counseling services and up to 60 patients as Clinical Liaison. Meets minimum qualifications for a Behavioral Health Technician (BHT) or Behavioral Health Professional (BHP), is credentialed as a Clinical Liaison (CL) and is responsible for service delivery in accordance with the Clinical Liaison role, including conducting assessments, facilitating or participating in Child and Family Teams, and providing clinical oversight to teams. Negotiates individualized service plans, implements agreed upon interventions and monitors progress toward goal completion in accordance with the Arizona Vision and 12 Principles. Works with the child and family team to prevent and/or appropriately respond to crises and to minimize out-of-home placement. Monitors patients’ level of acuity/need and recommends appropriate level of case management and/or psychiatric services accordingly. Promotes patients/family independence and assists with transition planning.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Master’s degree in behavioral health (B.H.) related field; Master’s degree in non-BH related field AND 1 year of BH work experience.
- Must have the skills and knowledge necessary to provide the behavioral health services that the agency is authorized to provide and to meet the unique needs of client populations served by the agency, including children, and meet requirements for a BHT or BHP.
- Must be credentialed within 90 days of hire.
- Must be able to provide culturally sensitive services.
- Knowledge of Windows environment and/or Electronic Health Records systems.
- TB test
- Must have or able to obtain a valid Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- Must possess reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and proof of auto insurance.
- Must maintain current CPR/1st Aid certification.
Valle del Sol is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer excellent Employee Benefits such as paid time off, paid sick leave, and paid holidays, healthcare, dental, vision, 401k, employee assistance program, voluntary products through AFLAC,company-provided life insurance, and company-provided short & long term disability