Phoenix, AZ 85014
Salary: $22.83 /hour
Join Valle del Sol in our commitment to provide quality, culturally sensitive integrated primary care and behavioral health services to adults, children, and adolescents in need. Valle del Sol offers a diverse work environment, competitive pay and benefits, and the opportunity for training and advancement.
This position requires incumbents to have a functional knowledge of PC applications, various computer types, peripherals, audiovisual, audio amplification equipment, computer hardware, software and customer support. Incumbents are responsible for taking calls and submitting work orders when assigned to the helpdesk, completing assigned work orders and providing support regarding IT related issues and problems, independently handling basic issues, imaging and communicating with appropriate IT staff regarding more complex issues. This position requires a 24/7/365 on call rotation.
- A+, MTA Certifications or equivalent field experience
- Windows 10
- Office 365
- Windows Servers 2016 2019
- Active Directory
- Basic Networking Skills
- Demonstrated experience working in current Windows Operating Systems
- Communication, interpersonal skills as applied to interaction with coworkers, supervisor, the general public, etc. sufficient to exchange or convey information and to receive work direction
- Excellent Customer Service
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED SKILLS
- VOIP experience
- Microsoft certification preferred, CompTIA certified
- Bachelor’s degree with preferred
- Knowledge of managed care system
- Knowledge of behavioral health system in Maricopa County
- Physical: Stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, pushing, pulling, lifting, finger dexterity, grasping, and repetitive motions. Sitting for long periods of time. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Mental: Prioritizing work, Performing mathematical calculations, Diagnosing and solving problems, Troubleshooting technical problems
- Environmental: Work is done both in an office setting and off site, Must be heat tolerant when working off site
Valle del Sol is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer excellent Employee Benefits such as paid time off, paid sick leave, and paid holidays, healthcare, dental, vision, 401k, employee assistance program, voluntary products through AFLAC,company provided life insurance, and company provided short & long term disability