Phoenix, AZ 85014
Salary: $20.00 to $21.00 /hour
Join Valle del Sol in our commitment to provide quality, culturally sensitive integrated primary care and behavioral health services to adults, children, and adolescents in need. Valle del Sol offers a diverse work environment, competitive pay and benefits, and the opportunity for training and advancement.
The Credentialing Specialist is responsible for the internal and external credentialing and privileging process for all direct care staff.
- At least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma/GED
- 1-2 years of credentialing experience
- Attention to detail and ability to work autonomously
- Must have strong verbal and written skills
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and internet search applications;
- Ability to navigate complex health plan systems
- Must have reliable transportation, possess a valid driver’s license, and have proof of auto insurance;
- Must have or able to obtain valid Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card
Valle del Sol is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer excellent Employee Benefits such as paid time off, paid sick leave, and paid holidays, healthcare, dental, vision, 401k, employee assistance program, voluntary products through AFLAC,company-provided life insurance, and company-provided short & long term disability.