Phoenix, AZ 85014
Salary: $15.00 /hour
Join Valle del Sol in our commitment to provide quality, culturally sensitive integrated primary care and behavioral health services to adults, children, and adolescents in need. Valle del Sol offers a diverse work environment, competitive pay and benefits, and the opportunity for training and advancement.
Responsibilities include general clerical and administrative duties in support of the Youth and Family and Adult Services department. Answers inbound calls and assists customers who have particular inquiries or questions. Handles incoming referrals from external customers by phone, e-mail, or fax.
- At least 21 years old; except as an intern who is at least 18 years old
- Must have a high school diploma, or a high school equivalency diploma, or a Medical Assistant Diploma.
- Strong computer skills, including knowledge of Windows environment and Electronic Health Records systems.
- Requires exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Requires the ability to manage multiple changing priorities in an effective and organized fashion.
- Experience with office medical procedures and treatments, knowledge of health insurances, and managed care operations.
- Culturally sensitive
- Must possess valid driver’s license and proof of auto insurance.
- Must have or be able to obtain valid Fingerprint Clearance Card.
Valle del Sol is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer excellent Employee Benefits such as paid time off, paid sick leave, and paid holidays, healthcare, dental, vision, 401k, employee assistance program, voluntary products through AFLAC,company-provided life insurance, and company-provided short & long term disability