Phoenix, AZ 85016
Salary: $60,000.00 /year
Join Valle del Sol in our commitment to provide quality, culturally sensitive integrated primary care and behavioral health services to adults, children, and adolescents in need. Valle del Sol offers a diverse work environment, competitive pay and benefits, and the opportunity for training and advancement.
The Program Coordinator for Mobile Health will provide general administrative support for the Mobile Health team around care coordination, hospitalizations, tracking data around the goals and percentage of increase in the areas of utilization in psychiatry, primary care, behavioral health and overall wellness pursuant to the goals outlined and set forth by the Director of Mobile Health.
The Mobile Health Program Coordinator will coordinate with Valle del Sol Site Administrators, Valle del Sol Leadership team, Clinical Teams, and other Valle del Sol staff, working with a variety of team members to help with data input, importing, evaluating and tracking data, mobile team deliverables, and patient engagement data. The Mobile Program Coordinator will be responsible to complete specific processes within the framework of tracking and supporting an observable shift in how the community engages in health care services.
The Mobile Health Program Coordinator will be responsible for providing excellent and expedient customer service to school partners, school administrators and other community partners as assigned by the Director of Mobile Health. The Mobile Health Program Coordinator will track success through effective tracking, measurement and reporting of how many times the patients are seen by the mobile unit while on campuses. These responsibilities would include working with the electronic health record, connecting with appropriate stakeholders to ensure timely and effective execution and outcomes.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of data entry, reporting, and analysis
- Must comply with and assist in the enforcement of organization and court policies and procedures.
- Computer literate (Outlook, Internet) & Proficient in Windows environment (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Must be capable of working independently with advanced time management, judgment, reliability, and organization methods.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Culturally sensitive.
- Knowledge and/or experience with electronic medical records.
- CPI (Crisis Prevention Institute) trained or the ability to be trained within 90 days of hire date.
- TB test
- Must have or able to obtain valid Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- Must possess reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and proof of auto insurance.
- Must maintain current CPR/1st Aid certification.
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED SKILLS:
- Master’s Degree
- Experience working in or with Behavioral Health systems
- Experience working in or with Primary Care systems
- Bilingual Stipend
- Valle del Sol is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer excellent Employee Benefits such as:
- Paid time off, paid sick leave, and paid holidays
- Healthcare, dental, vision, voluntary products through AFLAC, and employee assistance program
- 401k, company-provided life insurance, and company-provided short- & long-term disability