Phoenix, AZ 85014
Salary: $53,000.00 to $57,000.00 /year
Join Valle del Sol in our commitment to provide quality, culturally sensitive integrated primary care and behavioral health services to adults, children, and adolescents in need. Valle del Sol offers a diverse work environment, competitive pay and benefits, and the opportunity for training and advancement.
**$53,000/year – Associate BHP
**$57,000/year – Indepednent BHP
This individual must meet minimum qualifications for a Behavioral Health Professional (BHP). They will oversee direct care staff within the Behavioral Health Services Department, under the Integrated School-Based Services team, and other direct care staff as needed. As a supervisor, they will help to foster healthy teamwork within the agency and exhibit excellent leadership values to motivate staff and create efficiency for the team to reach their expected goals. This individual will be able to provide clinical guidance for dual diagnosis, multiple drug dependency, behavioral and trauma-based issues are seen in office-based and school settings, and referrals for best practice services that align with the most appropriate level of care for patients. This individual will also be able to provide therapy and integrated services to Valle del Sol patients as needed, and assigned. This supervisor will create and maintain collaborative and trusting relationships with school administration and staff to ensure that quality partnerships remain mutually beneficial. This will include (but is not limited to) monthly school team meetings with collaborating schools and working with the Senior Clinical & Operations Director of Arizona to market and strengthen existing partnerships. This supervisor will also work with the Senior Clinical & Operations Director of Arizona to provide supervisory oversight and implementation on all clinical activities provided during school holiday breaks. Also included are any administrative duties as assigned by the Senior Clinical Operations Director of Arizona.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Master’s degree in behavioral health (B.H.) and 1 year of BH experience.
- Must hold an active associate level or independent level behavioral health license, as approved by AZBBHE.
- Must have the skills and knowledge necessary to provide the behavioral health services that the agency is authorized to provide and to meet the unique needs of consumer populations served by the agency.
- Proficient in DSM 5 diagnosing.
- Maintain an awareness of substance abuse symptoms, signs, and best practice treatment.
- Must be able to demonstrate sufficient knowledge and understanding of human behavior, child development, and counseling theories.
- Must be credentialed as BHP within 90 days of hire.
- Ability to develop routine reports and correspondence.
- Must have exceptional skills in communication (written and verbal) and able to execute conflict resolution.
- Must be abele to provide culturally and trauma sensitive services.
- Experience working with families of diverse socio-economic status.
- Knowledge of Windows environment and/or Electronic Health Records systems.
- Must have current TB test or be willing to take one within 90 days of hire.
- Must have or able to obtain valid Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- Must possess reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and proof of auto insurance.
- Must maintain current CPR/1st Aid certification.
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED SKILLS
- Independently licensed
- Prefer knowledge of multicultural populations.
- Prefer knowledge of school systems in Arizona.
- Specialized certifications as applicable.
- Membership in professional organizations.
Valle del Sol is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer excellent Employee Benefits such as paid time off, paid sick leave, and paid holidays, healthcare, dental, vision, 401k, employee assistance program, voluntary products through AFLAC,company-provided life insurance, and company-provided short & long term disability