Accepting New Patients
Valle del Sol practices integrated healthcare, meaning we combine primary care and mental health services to treat your whole person: mind, body and spirit.
Our experienced primary care providers focus on preventative care so you can fight illness before it starts. But when you do need treatment our providers offer comprehensive care to address of all your health care needs, from pediatrics and women’s health services to disease management. Our goal is to provide the right care, at the right time, and at the right place to compassionately meet your needs.
If you do not have insurance, we can make your visits affordable and can assist you in receiving state health care if you are eligible.
Your First Visit
- Proof of insurance and valid identification (required).
- A list of all medicines you take – both prescription and over-the-counter. Bring the medication bottles with you.
- Any available copies of your medical records.
- Dates and results of screening procedures (if available).
If the appointment is for your child:
- Birth certificate (required).
- Records of child’s immunizations.
Hours and Locations:
All locations have bilingual staff
3807 N. 7th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85014
Valle del Sol Mi Salud Clinic
1209 S. 1st Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85003
Valle del Sol Red Mountain Service Center
Monday – Wednesday: 8:30am-5pm
Thursday & Friday: 7:30am-4pm
502 N. 27th Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85009