Fast Track Intakes
If you are ready to seek help for yourself or a child, our new Fast Track Intakes can help.
We are now accepting walk-ins at select clinics so you can get a same day intake completed and start receiving services sooner.
AHCCCS and most private insurance plans accepted. No health insurance? We can make your visits affordable and can assist you in receiving state health care if you are eligible.
Are You/Your Child Experiencing?
- Change in Family Structure
- Significant Stressors
- Substance Use
- Parenting Challenges
When & Where
Fast Track Intakes are available at the following times and locations:
3807 N. 7th Street, Phoenix 85014
334 W. 10th Place Ste. 101, Mesa 85201
8410 W. Thomas Road, Phoenix 85037
4135 S. Power Road, Mesa 85212
502 N. 27th Avenue, Phoenix 85009
The following services & programs are available to you within five (5) days of your Fast Track Intake:
- Care Coordination
- Skills Training Groups
- Family Focused Groups
- Counseling (Group, Family, Individual)
- Summer Camp
- Psychiatric Evaluation
- Medication Management
What To Expect
- If you arrive in the first hour you are guaranteed an appointment before the end of the business day. Patients are seen in the order they arrive.
- Your intake will include screening, assessment, diagnosis, treatment planning, education, and scheduling for add on services.
- Intakes last approximately 2 hours, not including your wait.