Phoenix, AZ 85003
Salary: $26.00 /hour
Join Valle del Sol in our commitment to provide quality, culturally sensitive integrated primary care and behavioral health services to adults, children, and adolescents in need. Valle del Sol offers a diverse work environment, competitive pay and benefits, and the opportunity for training and advancement.
**This ad is for two positions
334 w. 10th Place Mesa, AZ 85201
1209 S. 1st Ave
Monday – Friday 8am-5pm (1)
Monday – Friday 4am-12pm (1)
Alternating Saturdays: 5:30am-12:30pm
Responsibilities include opening clinic prepared to provide services to clients as scheduled. Monitoring and documenting medication inventory and records. Dispense medications as ordered per Doctor and/or Nurse Practitioner. Maintain communication with other staff regarding client progress or concerns. Assess clients for signs and symptoms of substance abuse including alcohol use and administering alcohol breathalyzer and/or drug screen as required. Attend weekly staff meeting regarding client progress/problems. Other responsibilities include order medication and other supplies as needed, maintain accurate dispensing notes and inventory of medication. Maintain accurate and timely notes, including recording prescribed medications and other communication from other providers in current charting system. Nurse will also be responsible for collection of client co-payments.
- License to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of Arizona.
- Effective verbal, written and electronic communication skills.
- Outstanding organization skills and ability to multi-task.
- Initiative, creativity, problem solving ability, adaptability, and flexibility.
- Must be able to provide culturally sensitive services.
- Ability to collaborate with professional colleagues as necessary to provide quality care.
- Knowledge of Windows environment and/or Electronic Health Records systems.
- Must possess reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and proof of auto insurance.
- Must have or able to obtain valid Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- CPI (Crisis Prevention Institute) trained or the ability to be trained within 90 days of hire date.
- Basic Life Support trained or the ability to be trained within 90 days of hired date.
- Current TB test ,Hep B Vaccine, and Immunization Records
Valle del Sol is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer excellent Employee Benefits such as paid time off, paid sick leave, and paid holidays, healthcare, dental, vision, 401k, employee assistance program, voluntary products through AFLAC,company provided life insurance, and company provided short & long term disability