Phoenix, AZ 85014
Salary: $19.00 /hour
Join Valle del Sol in our commitment to provide quality, culturally sensitive integrated primary care and behavioral health services to adults, children, and adolescents in need. Valle del Sol offers a diverse work environment, competitive pay and benefits, and the opportunity for training and advancement.
Provide individualized care coordination for patients with unmet, complex, or ongoing medical needs to ensure communication between all providers regardless of their discipline. Follow up with patients to assist with overcoming barriers to successfully implementing action plans or implementing treatment recommendations as needed. Become trained in and lead interventions on Chronic Disease Self-Management. Provide personalized assistance and resource connection for Valle del Sol members. This individual provides integrated case management and coordination of primary and mental health services to children and their families to enhance treatment goals and effectiveness.
- 18 years of age or older; AND
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in behavioral health (B.H.) related field; or
- Clinical Intern in Bachelor’s or Master’s degree behavioral health program in good standing; or
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in non-BH related field AND 1 year of BH work experience; or
- Associate’s degree AND 2 years of BH work experience; or
- High School diploma and 4 years of experience in a BH setting (1 year must be direct patient contact). If the applicant has less than four years and/or at least one year of direct care experience, Director approval will be required during hiring and credentialing process.
- Must have the skills and knowledge necessary to provide the behavioral health services that the agency is authorized to provide and to meet the unique needs of consumer populations served by the agency, including children, and meet requirements for a Behavioral Health Technician (BHT).
- Must be credentialed as a BHT within 90 days of hire.
- Must be able to demonstrate sufficiently knowledge and understanding of human behavior and child development theories.
- Must have good skills in both verbal and written communications.
- Knowledge of Windows environment and/or Electronic Health Records Systems.
- Ability to provide culturally sensitive services
- CPI (Crisis Prevention Institute) trained or the ability to be trained within 90 days of the hire date.
- TB test
- Must have or able to obtain valid Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- Must possess reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and proof of auto insurance.
- Must maintain current CPR/1st Aid certification.
**Bilingual Stipend**Valle del Sol is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer excellent Employee Benefits such as paid time off, paid sick leave, and paid holidays, healthcare, dental, vision, 401k, employee assistance program, voluntary products through AFLAC,company-provided life insurance, and company-provided short & long term disability