Salary: $42,000.00 to $48,000.00 /year
Join Valle del Sol in our commitment to provide quality, culturally sensitive integrated primary care and behavioral health services to adults, children, and adolescents in need. Valle del Sol offers a diverse work environment, competitive pay and benefits, and the opportunity for training and advancement.
**This ad is for two positions***
1) 8410 W. Thomas Rd., Suite 116 Phoenix, AZ 85037
2) 4135 S. Power Rd., Ste. 108 Mesa, AZ 85212
The Dialectical Behavioral Therapy Counselor provides counseling services and coordination of care for patients and families, utilizing individual, group, and/or family approaches as indicated by need. Provides group counseling to adolescents enrolled in the Dialectical Behavioral Therapy Program. Meets minimum qualifications for a Behavioral Health Technician (BHT) or Behavioral Health Professional (BHP). Facilitates a minimum of two groups per week in addition to weekly individual and/or family therapy. Maintains a caseload of up to 25 consumers and is responsible for service delivery, which includes: conducting assessments, facilitating or participating in Child and Family Teams, and providing clinical oversight to teams. Works with consumers to create individualized service plans, implements agreed upon interventions and monitors progress toward goal completion in accordance with the Arizona Vision and 12 Principles. Works with the child and family team to prevent and/or appropriately respond to crises and to minimize out-of-home placement. Monitors patients’ level of acuity/need and recommends appropriate level of case management and/or psychiatric services accordingly. Promotes patients/family independence and assists with transition planning.
- Master’s degree in behavioral health (B.H.) related field; Master’s degree in a non-BH related field AND 1 year of BH work experience.
- Must have the skills and knowledge necessary to provide the behavioral health services that the agency is authorized to provide and to meet the unique needs of client populations served by the agency, including children, and meet requirements for a BHT or BHP.
- Must be credentialed within 90 days of hire.
- Ability to provide culturally sensitive services.
- Knowledge of Windows environment and/or Electronic Health Records systems.
- CPI (Crisis Prevention Institute) trained or the ability to be trained within 90 days of hire date.
- TB test
- Must have or able to obtain a valid Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- Must possess reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and proof of auto insurance.
- Must maintain current CPR/1st Aid certification.
Valle del Sol is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer excellent Employee Benefits such as paid time off, paid sick leave, and paid holidays, healthcare, dental, vision, 401k, employee assistance program, voluntary products through AFLAC,company-provided life insurance, and company-provided short & long term disability