Phoenix, AZ 85016
Salary: $16.00 to $18.50 /hour
Join Valle del Sol in our commitment to provide quality, culturally sensitive integrated primary care and behavioral health services to adults, children, and adolescents in need. Valle del Sol offers a diverse work environment, competitive pay and benefits, and the opportunity for training and advancement.
*BHPP $16.00/ hour, BHTI $17.50/ hour, BHTII $19.00 hour
This individual creates charts for Mobile Health program, assists with registration for follow up services if needed. Assists with patient calls and referrals. During non-testing events, this individual provides community outreach to re-engage or respond to individuals needing additional or repeat services. Mobile health program patients of Valle del Sol are served at community-based events at a variety of locations as assigned. This role requires flexibility in scheduling including early hours, late hours, and occasional weekend events. This individual is part of an independent Mobile Health team and helping coordinate event set up, tear down, and follow up is expected.
- 18 years of age or older and;
- The score of 9 or higher on Berbal Alta Test
- HS Diploma/ GED: Or
- HS Diploma/ GED & 6 months experience; or
- Associate’s degree and no BH work experience; or
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a non-BH related field AND no BH work experience
- Must have the skills and knowledge necessary to provide the behavioral health services that the agency is authorized to provide and to meet the unique needs of consumer populations served by the agency, including children and meet requirements for a Behavioral Health Technician (BHT)
- Must be credentialed as a BHT I within 90 days of hire
- Must be able to demonstrate sufficient knowledge and understanding of human behavior
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to provide culturally sensitive services
- Knowledge of Windows environment and/or Electronic Health Records systems
- CPI (Crisis Prevention Institute) trained or the ability to be trained within 90 days of hire date.
- TB test
- Must have or able to obtain valid Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Must possess, reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and proof of auto insurance
- Must maintain current CPR/1st Aid certification
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED SKILLS
- Experience working with poverty-level families and drug awareness.