Phoenix, AZ 85014
Join Valle del Sol in our commitment to provide quality, culturally sensitive integrated primary care and behavioral health services to adults, children and adolescents in need. Valle del Sol offers a diverse work environment, competitive pay and benefits, and the opportunity for training and advancement.
The Mobile Health NP is responsible for providing patient evaluation, ordering tests, prescribing and medication monitoring services, and providing on-site and/or virtual medical supervision to the mobile health program patients. Fosters a positive team environment and coordinates regularly with the Director of Mobile Health. Provides medical oversight to Mobile RN and MA team members. Provides annual training and skills/knowledge verifications. Provides critical thinking and strong leadership during mobile testing events and other services. Offers patient-centered quality care and coordinates warm hand offs to a patient’s Primary Care Physician at Valle del Sol or in the community. Engages in boothing events to promote Valle del Sol services. Leads the team in an integrated health approach that supports a patient’s physical, mental, and social needs. Ensures timely and complete electronic medical documentation. Valle del Sol served at community-based events at a variety of locations as assigned. This role requires flexibility in scheduling including early hours, late hours, and occasional weekend events. This individual is part of an independent Mobile Health team and helping coordinate event set up, tear down, and follow up is expected.
- State license to practice as an advanced practitioner in the state of AZ with full prescribing authority
- Completion of an RN/NP program
- Board Certified
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Outstanding organization skills and ability to multi-task
- Initiative, creativity, problem-solving ability, adaptability, and flexibility
- Ability to collaborate with professional colleagues as necessary to provide quality care
- Ability to consistently present a friendly, welcoming, and professional public-facing
- Ability to provide culturally sensitive services
- TB Test, Hep B Vaccine, and Immunization records
- Must have or able to obtain valid Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Must possess reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and proof of auto insurance
- Basic Life Support trained or the ability to be trained within 90 days of hire date
- Willingness to take Suboxone waiver training within 90 days of hire date
Valle del Sol is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer excellent Employee Benefits such as paid time off, paid sick leave, and paid holidays, healthcare, dental, vision, 401k, employee assistance program, voluntary products through AFLAC, company-provided life insurance, and company-provided short & long term disability.